The proudly curvacious hip-hop star fills almost half of the rider with requests for food -- like a deli tray, dried cranberries, salad and Wishbone Light Italian dressing! But Nicki isn't just requesting healthy meals. Minaj also requires Belgian waffles and three buckets of spicy fried chicken be served to her backstage. Yum!
When it comes to setting the vibe pre-show, Nicki's rider asks for two dozen pink or white roses and three large Baked Goods scented candles. The musician also stresses that she needs two space heaters and a cool mist humidifier.
But despite her super-sized demands, Minaj tells Wonderland Magazine that she doesn't have a super-sized ego. In fact, Nicki claims to be a pretty down-to-earth girl at the end of the day! "They're definitely two completely different people," Minaj says of her stage persona and her real life personality. "Obviously what I would wear at home is not what I would wear up on stage and I think, when I'm at home it's a way more introspective character and I think the person people see on stage is anything but."
"I watch a lot of Judge Judy," continues Nicki. "And I watch a lot of Forensic Files. And I cook -- I cook spaghetti really, really good; I cook macaroni and cheese really, really good; I cook chicken really, really good!"
Chicken cooked by Nicki Minaj ... now that's a meal we'd love to eat!
For full details of the star's tour rider, see below.
- 2 dozen pink or white roses
- 3 large Baked Goods scented candles
- Hot Tea setup with lemon wedges, sugar and honey. Must include teacups, saucers, spoons and napkins and decaffeinated Lipton Tea bags
- 2 packs Halls lemon honey drops
- 3 packs of Thayers Slippery Elm lozenges (three different flavors)
- Contact lenses solution with case
- 2 Space Heaters - VERY IMPORTANT - and a cool mist humidifier
- 3 packs of gum in 3 different flavors
- 24 bottles of Dasani Water (12 room temperature,12 on ice)
- 12 cans of Red Bull (6 room temp, 6 iced)
- 12 bottles of Martinelli's Apple Juice (6 room temp, 6 iced)
- 24 bottles of Snapple, 12 must be Lemon Ice Tea, 12 other assorted flavours
- Singer's Saving Grace throat spray
- 2 large bottles of assorted fruit juices and one gallon of Simply Lemonade - please supply one small tub of clean ice and cups for drinks
- Egg Whites (scrambled hard), Turkey Bacon (fried hard), white toast (grape and strawberry jelly/jam). Belgian Waffles (syrup, powdered sugar, whipped cream, butter and strawberries on side) Enough to serve 4 people
- 1 Large Fruit platter with side of mango and 1 Large Cheese platter
- 3 12-piece buckets of fried chicken spicy - no thighs, lots of wings
- A deli tray with turkey breast meat, grilled chicken breast, whole Wheat bread or rolls, yellow mustard and other condiments (seasoned salt, hot sauce), plates, forks, spooks, knives, napkins and straws (enough for six people)
- Salad - Iceberg lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, green olives, Wishbone Light Italian dressing, Bumble Bee tuna in water, wheat or low fat crackers
- Carrots and Dip
- Cranberries (dried)
- Almonds (raw, not roasted)
- One set of fine silverware/stainless steel silverware