In interview with a reporter from the Australian talk show "Sunrise," during which she discussed her role in the upcoming movie "Battleship," the singer abruptly terminated the Q&A when she felt the line of questioning had gone way too far.
At the start of the interview, Ri had no problem answering questions concerning the demands of both her movie and film career. "I don't see why I can't do both," she answered. "If I love both, then I'll do great at both. I love music, and after my first experience with movies, I can't wait to do more."
But when the reporter questioned Rihanna about rumors concerning her relationships with Ashton Kutcher and Chris Brown, the singer responded, "[It's] very frustrating, almost as frustrating as being asked about it."
"Yeah, you don't like going there?" the reporter continued.
"I mean, what's the point?" Rihanna shot back.
"Well people are interested in you, you're a big star," the reporter countered.
"They are,"she responded. "And they're interested in a lot of things -- a lot of things that don't matter, or shouldn't." It was at this point that the singer ended the interview, forcing the reporter to ad in voice-over commentary explaining her swift exit. Unfortunately, Rihanna's actions may end up triggering a whole new landslide of conjecture.
See Photos from Rihanna's "Princess of China" Video Shoot
- Disappointing Album Covers
- Missy Elliott, 'Da Real World'
- Foxy Brown, 'Chyna Doll'
- 50 Cent, 'The Massacre'
- R. Kelly, 'R. Kelly'
- E-40, 'In a Major Way'
- Drake, 'Take Care'
- Tyrese, '2000 Watts'
- Chris Brown, 'Exclusive'
- Lil Wayne, 'Lights Out'
- Ciara, 'Evolution'
- Nicki Minaj in Asia
- Lucky Artists
- 10. Christina Milian
- 9. John Legend
- 8. T-Pain
- 7. Ashanti
- 6. Ja Rule
- 5. Pitbull
- 4. Cassie
- 3. DMX
- 2. Lil Wayne
- 1. Lil' Kim
- R&B Quiz
- 1. The scenario that best describes your love life is:
- 2. You'd most likely lure your lover into the bedroom with the tagline:
- 3. You realize your lover is cheating on you. Your reaction would be to:
- 4. Your preferred word choice for hitting a high note is:
- 5. You don't leave home without:
- 6. Which of the following statements would you most likely tweet?
- 7. If a fan were to take a picture of you with their camera phone, you would most likely react by:
- 8. The old school R&B influence that best describes your taste in music is:
- 9. Your idea of doing something risky in a music video is:
- 10. Seated at your Thanksgiving table would most likely be:
- Chris Brown
- Mary J. Blige
- Erykah Badu
Watch Rihanna's "You Da One"