Getty Images for Dove Awards
No Malice kicks off "Darkest Hour" with a verse that explores his past involved with drugs. "Lord have mercy and pity on your son/ From what I once was to what I have become/ Forgive me for my past and the noses left numb/ As I'm lead down this path to the beat of a different drum/ Fee fi fo fum, I'm conquering my giants/ And all by my lonesome I'm conquering Goliath," the former Clipse member rhymes.
Lecrae delivers solid lines on the track, all why questioning "gangstas." "I spazzed on the pharaoh/ The pathway is narrow/ Eye of the bull on my back, looking for an arrow/ Lying like I wasn't tempted by that double barrel/ If gangstas don't dance why you tapping with the devil," he raps.
Lecrae will begin work on his fifth album, Gravity, this summer as well as preparing for the Unashamed Tour.
Check the Church Clothes tracklist below. Download the mixtape here.
2. "APB" feat. Thi'sl
3. "Church Clothes"
4. "Cold World" feat. Tasha Catour
5. "Welcome to H-Town" feat. Tedashii & Dre Murray
8. "Darkest Hour" feat. No Malice
9. "Black Rose"
10. "The Price of Life" feat. Andy Mineo & Co Campbell
11. "Special" feat. Lester "L2" Shaw
12. "No Regrets" feat. Suzy Rock
13. "Gimme a Second"
14. "Long Time Coming" feat. Swoope
15. "Misconception" feat. Propaganda, Braille, & Odd Thomas
See Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Met Gala 2012
- Bruno Mars
- Janelle Monae
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz
- Kanye West
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel
- Lana Del Rey
- Florence Welch
- Dianna Agron
- Lea Michele
- Lea Michele
- Mother's Day Memories
- A$AP Rocky
- Kendrick Lamar
- Dawn Richard
- Marcus Canty
- OMG Girlz
- Tito Lopez
- Driicky Graham
- Chuck Creekmur, CEO, AllHipHop.com
- Dream Hampton, Author-Director
- Jake Paine, Editor-in-Chief, HipHopDX.com
- Sowmya Krishnamurthy, Co-Host of MTV's "Hip Hop POV"
- Laura Stylez, Radio Personality, Hot 97, Sirius XM
- Kim Osorio, Editor-in-Chief, The Source
- 2 Chainz Lyrics
- 10. "Your eyes wide open, scopin', ropin' hold that thoroughbred/ Pussy wet like April showers, twerkin' power, thorough head."
- 9. "They say the world is finna end, so I made me a bucket list/ All I wanna do is just fuck; so this my fucking list! "
- 8. "I mean all I want for lunch, is a blunt and your girl."
- 7. "My girl is bow-legged, just do it like Bo Jackson."
- 6. "Fucked your girl last night: it only took a week."
- 5. "OK, now Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, put it in your kidney/ Got a new LS 450, ain't no keys in this do-hicky."
- 4. "Couple hoes in my stable, time to stabilize."
- 3. "Take you home complete her/ Then I skeet her and delete her."
- 2. "I'm allergic to the hater type, I'll take your wife, give her back/ Nine months after that, Similac."
- 1. "I fucked her on a pile of clothes/ She a closet freak ."