"They want my photos and pictures inside of their candid cameras," she spits on the Hudson Mohawke and Nick Hook-produced track.
Steel drums sound, Banks serves a chorus of "real bitch all day, uptown Broadway" -- an homage to her New York roots -- and takes aim at her female enemies' bad grammar.
Listen to Azealia Banks' "Jumanji"
After releasing her EP, Banks, 20, will debut the Fantastic mixtape and come September, her full-length album, Broke With Expensive Taste, arrives. She also recently recorded the remix to M.I.A.'s "Bad Girls," which also features Missy Elliott and Rye Rye. The track is set to release in the coming weeks.
See Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Rihanna Photographed by Terry Richardson
- Rihanna & Terry Richardson
- 2 Chainz Lyrics
- 10. "Your eyes wide open, scopin', ropin' hold that thoroughbred/ Pussy wet like April showers, twerkin' power, thorough head."
- 9. "They say the world is finna end, so I made me a bucket list/ All I wanna do is just fuck; so this my fucking list! "
- 8. "I mean all I want for lunch, is a blunt and your girl."
- 7. "My girl is bow-legged, just do it like Bo Jackson."
- 6. "Fucked your girl last night: it only took a week."
- 5. "OK, now Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, put it in your kidney/ Got a new LS 450, ain't no keys in this do-hicky."
- 4. "Couple hoes in my stable, time to stabilize."
- 3. "Take you home complete her/ Then I skeet her and delete her."
- 2. "I'm allergic to the hater type, I'll take your wife, give her back/ Nine months after that, Similac."
- 1. "I fucked her on a pile of clothes/ She a closet freak ."
- Disappointing Album Covers
- Missy Elliott, 'Da Real World'
- Foxy Brown, 'Chyna Doll'
- 50 Cent, 'The Massacre'
- R. Kelly, 'R. Kelly'
- E-40, 'In a Major Way'
- Drake, 'Take Care'
- Tyrese, '2000 Watts'
- Chris Brown, 'Exclusive'
- Lil Wayne, 'Lights Out'
- Ciara, 'Evolution'