Ethan Miller, Getty Images
According to the gossip site, a judge in the MC's bankruptcy case ordered him to sell his 5,000-square-foot pad and use the cash to pay off the $333,975.69 tax debt he's racked up with the IRS.
Buck -- who was shot at 11 times back in March -- was seen last week carrying boxes out of the house. He's yet to comment on the eviction.
As it happens, he won't need to look for a new place right away. In a recent video interview, RapFix reports, the embattled artist has revealed that he's heading to prison for two months.
"F--- with me for real, hold me down -- and when I get out of the penitentiary, all you rap n----s better get the f--- out the way," he said. "I ain't even gonna say no names, but it's a good thing I'm about to go to the penitentiary."
See Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Disappointing Album Covers
- Missy Elliott, 'Da Real World'
- Foxy Brown, 'Chyna Doll'
- 50 Cent, 'The Massacre'
- R. Kelly, 'R. Kelly'
- E-40, 'In a Major Way'
- Drake, 'Take Care'
- Tyrese, '2000 Watts'
- Chris Brown, 'Exclusive'
- Lil Wayne, 'Lights Out'
- Ciara, 'Evolution'
- Hip-Hop Quiz
- 1. Which of these jobs best describes your daily 9-to-5?
- 2. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you throw on is:
- 3. You've just won the lottery. The first car you run out and buy is:
- 4. The person you'd want most to sit shotgun in your new ride is:
- 5. Your idea of a fun night on the town is:
- 6. Your idea of a "classic" video is:
- 7. Your drink of choice is:
- 8. In your spare time, you'd most likely be spotted:
- 9. Upon seeing your date get hit on at the club, you calmly:
- 10. You'd prefer to prove your hip-hop cred by:
- Nicki Minaj
Watch Young Buck's Video for "Get Buck"