The song was reportedly recorded before G.O.O.D. Music rhymer Pusha T released his new song "Exodus 23:1," which seemingly has the former Clipse member taking jabs at Wayne and Drake. As a result of the diss track, the Young Money head honcho took to Twitter to blast his enemy, stating, "Fuck Pusha T."
The song, obtained by DiverseHipHop.com as a radio rip, features Wayne and Sean spitting wild verses.
"I gotta put that patch over my third eye, Slick Rick/ Trukfit T-shirt, talk second, skeet first/ Boy, your girl a jumpoff, I hope she land feet first," Weezy rhymes. Sean delivers his signature "Boy!" chant and gives his fellow MC a shout with, "Lookin' like Eazy-E, it's just me and Lil' Weezy We."
"My Homies Still" was produced by StreetRunner & Sarom.
Listen to Lil Wayne's "My Homies Still" Feat. Big Sean
See Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Rihanna 'Esquire' Cover
- Female Rappers' "Oh No She Didn't" Moments
- 10. Lauryn Hill's Concert Meltdown
- 9. M.I.A. Flips the Bird
- 8. Lil' Kim Slays Nicki Minaj on 'Black Friday' Mixtape Cover
- 7. Diamond's Face Tattoo
- 6. Lil Mama Gets Lost in the Moment With Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
- 5. Remy Ma Shoots Her Friend ... Twice
- 4. Azealia Banks Starts Beef With T.I., Lil' Kim, Nicki Minaj & More
- 3. Nicki Minaj Exorcises Her Demons Onstage at 2012 Grammy Awards
- 2. Da Brat Attacks Hostess With a Rum Bottle
- 1. Foxy Brown Claws Manicurist Over $20 Bill Total
- Fantasia on "American Idol"
- B.o.B. 'Strange Clouds' Album
- 1. Building a State-of-the-Art Studio in My House
- 2. Having Morgan Freeman Agree to Do "Bombs Away"
- 3. Collaborating With Taylor Swift
- 4. Traveling to Denver to Record With Ryan Tedder
- 5. Performing the Piano Work for "Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)"