According to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, Electronica, who's been living in London recently, has reportedly broken up the marriage between music executive Kate Rothschild and British financier Ben Goldsmith.
Rothschild, a daughter of late billionaire banker Amschel Rothschild and founder of British-based record label Round Table, is often mentioned in tweets on Electronica's Twitter page -- he last tweeted a photo of Rothschild on May 21. The 30-year-old British beauty is married and has three kids with Goldsmith, the son of the late Jimmy Goldsmith, a financier and politician also worth billions.
The love triangle imploded this past week when Rothschild's husband of eight years intercepted some naughty texts and emails between his wife and Electronica. "They were very intense messages planning sexual liaisons," a source told the Daily Mail.
The messages led to a heated altercation between the married couple where cops were called, eventually causing news of the affair to hit the press. Goldsmith apparently slapped his wife over news she was having an affair with Electronica and subsequently said that he would be filing for divorce.
Electronica, born Timothy Elpadaro Thedford, has been the center of news for his past relationships as well. When he was only a fresh face in the hip-hop scene, the "Exhibit C" rhymer began dating the already well-established Grammy winner Erykah Badu. Together they have a 3-year-old daughter.
The rapper's debut album, Act II: Patents of Nobility (The Turn), is currently in the works. Roc Nation founder Jay-Z recently opened up about the upcoming LP. "It's exactly what it should be -- it's amazing," he said. Of Electronica he boasted, "He's scary good."
- Looking 4 Myself, Usher
- Our Version of Events, Emeli Sande
- Live From the Underground, Big K.R.I.T.
- The One, Eric Benet
- Triple F Life: Fans, Friends & Family, Waka Flocka Flame
- Fortune, Chris Brown
- Life Is Good, Nas
- God Forgives, I Don't, Rick Ross
- Two Eleven, Brandy
- Based on a T.R.U. Story, 2 Chainz
- Love IV MMXII, The-Dream
- Braveheart, Ashanti
- O.N.I.F.C., Wiz Khalifa
- Dreams and Nightmares, Meek Mill
- Matangi, M.I.A.
- Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- R&B Quiz
- 1. The scenario that best describes your love life is:
- 2. You'd most likely lure your lover into the bedroom with the tagline:
- 3. You realize your lover is cheating on you. Your reaction would be to:
- 4. Your preferred word choice for hitting a high note is:
- 5. You don't leave home without:
- 6. Which of the following statements would you most likely tweet?
- 7. If a fan were to take a picture of you with their camera phone, you would most likely react by:
- 8. The old school R&B influence that best describes your taste in music is:
- 9. Your idea of doing something risky in a music video is:
- 10. Seated at your Thanksgiving table would most likely be:
- Chris Brown
- Mary J. Blige
- Erykah Badu
- Hip-Hop Quiz
- 1. Which of these jobs best describes your daily 9-to-5?
- 2. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you throw on is:
- 3. You've just won the lottery. The first car you run out and buy is:
- 4. The person you'd want most to sit shotgun in your new ride is:
- 5. Your idea of a fun night on the town is:
- 6. Your idea of a "classic" video is:
- 7. Your drink of choice is:
- 8. In your spare time, you'd most likely be spotted:
- 9. Upon seeing your date get hit on at the club, you calmly:
- 10. You'd prefer to prove your hip-hop cred by:
- Nicki Minaj