After recently speaking at the Texas Women Empowerment Foundation, Diggy Simmons sat down with Houston radio station The Box's Madd Hatta and J-Mac about his career, his relationship with his father, and answered some questions from fans. [TheBoxHouston]
Despite their rumored tension, Rihanna and ex Chris Brown partied at adjoining tables in NYC this past weekend, and although the couple didn't talk, Breezy reportedly sent over two bottles of bubbly. Weird. [NYPost]
In a lengthy Tumblr post, Lauryn Hill responded to the charges that she owes the IRS for $1.6 million in income, claiming that she only failed to file her taxes "when it was necessary to withdraw from society, in order to guarantee the safety and well-being of myself and my family." [ArtistDirect]
Pharrell recently discussed Pink Slime, his upcoming collaboration album with Mac Miller. "I just felt like I had to do something with him. Pink Slime is his project, and I'm producing it but none of the records go on unless we're both feeling it. Mac's like a concert, festival centric kid. And we got them records, man, it's that hype shit. I missed music so much." [MissInfo]
Big Boi has finally announced a release date for his sophomore album Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors. "BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!! Brand New Big Boi Album in Stores November 13 2012 Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors," the OutKast MC tweeted. [Twitter]
- 1. Which of these jobs best describes your daily 9-to-5?
- 2. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you throw on is:
- 3. You've just won the lottery. The first car you run out and buy is:
- 4. The person you'd want most to sit shotgun in your new ride is:
- 5. Your idea of a fun night on the town is:
- 6. Your idea of a "classic" video is:
- 7. Your drink of choice is:
- 8. In your spare time, you'd most likely be spotted:
- 9. Upon seeing your date get hit on at the club, you calmly:
- 10. You'd prefer to prove your hip-hop cred by:
- Nicki Minaj
- Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Disappointing Album Covers
- Missy Elliott, 'Da Real World'
- Foxy Brown, 'Chyna Doll'
- 50 Cent, 'The Massacre'
- R. Kelly, 'R. Kelly'
- E-40, 'In a Major Way'
- Drake, 'Take Care'
- Tyrese, '2000 Watts'
- Chris Brown, 'Exclusive'
- Lil Wayne, 'Lights Out'
- Ciara, 'Evolution'
Watch 50 Cent's "I Get Money" Video