Original story below.
Chris Brown and Drake have come to blows ... as if no one saw that one coming! As TMZ reports, the feuding singer and rapper, and their respective entourages, got into it at New York nightclub W.I.P. early this morning (June 14).
NYPD arrived on the scene after receiving a phone call between 4AM and 5AM. The violent altercation left five with minor injuries, including bruises and lacerations, although no charges have been filed.
While both C-Breezy and Drizzy were not present when the cops arrived, Brown later took to his Twitter page to document his battle wounds. The troubled R&B crooner showed off a massive gash on his chin in a photo that he posted on the social media site -- he has since deleted both. See the photo in the gallery below!
"How u party wit rich n**** that hate? Lol ... Throwing bottles like girls? #shameonya!" he reportedly wrote in an accompanying message, which has since been removed from his account.
Of course, there is rampant speculation that the bottle-hurling brawl was fought in the name of the performers' mutual ex-girlfriend, Rihanna. Just a few weeks ago, the stars exchanged some choice words about the matter, along with fellow RiRi ex Meek Mill, over Twitter. The cyber-spat left Chris fuming. And he's apparently been fuming ever since!
- Aftermath at WIP nightclub
- Chris Brown's Deleted Tweets
- Chris Brown's Gash
- 15 New Albums Debuting This Summer
- Looking 4 Myself, Usher
- Our Version of Events, Emeli Sande
- Live From the Underground, Big K.R.I.T.
- The One, Eric Benet
- Triple F Life: Fans, Friends & Family, Waka Flocka Flame
- Fortune, Chris Brown
- Life Is Good, Nas
- God Forgives, I Don't, Rick Ross
- Two Eleven, Brandy
- Based on a T.R.U. Story, 2 Chainz
- Love IV MMXII, The-Dream
- Braveheart, Ashanti
- O.N.I.F.C., Wiz Khalifa
- Dreams and Nightmares, Meek Mill
- Matangi, M.I.A.
- R&B Quiz
- 1. The scenario that best describes your love life is:
- 2. You'd most likely lure your lover into the bedroom with the tagline:
- 3. You realize your lover is cheating on you. Your reaction would be to:
- 4. Your preferred word choice for hitting a high note is:
- 5. You don't leave home without:
- 6. Which of the following statements would you most likely tweet?
- 7. If a fan were to take a picture of you with their camera phone, you would most likely react by:
- 8. The old school R&B influence that best describes your taste in music is:
- 9. Your idea of doing something risky in a music video is:
- 10. Seated at your Thanksgiving table would most likely be:
- Chris Brown
- Mary J. Blige
- Erykah Badu
- Disappointing Album Covers
- Missy Elliott, 'Da Real World'
- Foxy Brown, 'Chyna Doll'
- 50 Cent, 'The Massacre'
- R. Kelly, 'R. Kelly'
- E-40, 'In a Major Way'
- Drake, 'Take Care'
- Tyrese, '2000 Watts'
- Chris Brown, 'Exclusive'
- Lil Wayne, 'Lights Out'
- Ciara, 'Evolution'