Niki Nikolova, FilmMagic
The singer was snapped by the paparazzi in London sporting an over-sized grey T-shirt with the phrase, "C--t Life" boldly written across the front, with a drawing of a rifle over it.
Ri's message tee is a clear homage to her slain idol, Tupac Shakur, who had the phrase "Thug Life" tattooed across his abdomen with an assault rifle just above the text in an almost identical fashion to Ri's tee. The singer tatted her own fingers with the late rapper's catch phrase earlier this year, but opted for a misogynistic interpretation for her shirt.
Homage aside, the singer's latest outfit is also a clear response to her critics, who have called her out for setting a terrible example as a role model for her young fans.
See Rihanna's Most Shocking Twitter & Facebook Photos
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can You Believe They're Related?
- Miley and Trace Cyrus
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- Britney and Bryan Spears
- Vanessa and Angela Simmons
- Jonas Brothers and Frankie Jonas
- Natasha and Daniel Beddingfield
- Ashanti and Kenashia Douglas
- Guys Who Love Wearing Makeup
- Adam Lambert
- 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto
- Robbie Williams
- Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong
- Pete Wentz
- Zac Efron
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers
- Boy George