The moment, captured on tape in the rhymer's Kellyvision webisode, occurred during a Hostile Takeover tour stop. MGK asked for a woman named Ally to come to the stage. Those in the crowd seemed to help search for her and when she approached security guards, they assisted in helping her get near the "Wild Boy" rapper.
"I have someone that wants to come say something to you," Machine Gun Kelly told her. "Where my man Adam at?"
Her boyfriend then appeared onstage and stood in front of his unsuspecting significant other before dropping down on one knee. "I just have one question for you. Will you marry me?"
Ally eventually said yes but not before MGK made her announce it on the mic. "Of course, yes," she declared through tears.
MGK is currently on the Warped tour, which kicks off later today in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. He'll hit 18 other cities and close out his shows on Aug. 5 in Portland, Ore.
Watch Machine Gun Kelly Surprise a Fan With a Marriage Proposal
Take The BoomBox Hip-Hop Quiz
- 1. Which of these jobs best describes your daily 9-to-5?
- 2. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you throw on is:
- 3. You've just won the lottery. The first car you run out and buy is:
- 4. The person you'd want most to sit shotgun in your new ride is:
- 5. Your idea of a fun night on the town is:
- 6. Your idea of a "classic" video is:
- 7. Your drink of choice is:
- 8. In your spare time, you'd most likely be spotted:
- 9. Upon seeing your date get hit on at the club, you calmly:
- 10. You'd prefer to prove your hip-hop cred by:
- Nicki Minaj
- 15 New Albums Debuting This Summer
- Looking 4 Myself, Usher
- Our Version of Events, Emeli Sande
- Live From the Underground, Big K.R.I.T.
- The One, Eric Benet
- Triple F Life: Fans, Friends & Family, Waka Flocka Flame
- Fortune, Chris Brown
- Life Is Good, Nas
- God Forgives, I Don't, Rick Ross
- Two Eleven, Brandy
- Based on a T.R.U. Story, 2 Chainz
- Love IV MMXII, The-Dream
- Braveheart, Ashanti
- O.N.I.F.C., Wiz Khalifa
- Dreams and Nightmares, Meek Mill
- Matangi, M.I.A.
- Outrageous & Extravagant Hip-Hop and R&B Weddings
- Timbaland & Monique Idlett: Prominent Producer & Wife Wed on Private Island
- Black Eyed Peas' Taboo & Jaymie Dizon: Boyz II Men Sings for Bride & Groom's First Dance
- Eric Benet & Manuela: Bride Breaks Pregnancy News During Wedding Reception
- Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown: A Concert-Sized Ceremony for a Pop Queen & Her R&B King
- Treach & Pepa: Hip-Hop's First Power Couple Tie the Knot
- Kelis & Nas: Bride Dons Bright Green Wedding Dress
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz: Married on the Mediterranean Sea
- T.I. & Tiny: Royal-Style Arrival in a Horse-Drawn Carriage
- Monica & Shannon Brown: Bride Rocks $1 Million in Jewels & Has 40-Piece Gospel Choir
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: Renew Vows in Front of the Eiffel Tower
- Sizzling Summer Flings
- B.o.B. & Taylor Swift
- Nas & Nicki Minaj
- J. Cole & Rita Ora
- Justin Bieber & Rihanna
- Lil Wayne & Jennifer Lopez
- Rick Ross & Erykah Badu
- Chris Brown & Brandy
- Meek Mill & Azealia Banks
- Drake & Teyana Taylor
- Machine Gun Kelly & Iggy Azalea