Though he admitted to knowing a few people on the show, 2 Chainz claimed that he turned down the opportunity, citing privacy concerns.
"They tried numerous amounts of times to get me on the show," Chainz explained. "I just didn't want to have nothing to do with it. I'm gonna be on the road, they gonna be somewhere just like, in your girl face, with another girl talkin' about another girl."
Click here for more from 2 Chainz on "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta," and also his "Love Boat" reality show concept, which you definitely need to listen to, because it is hilarious.
"We'd be in the middle of the ocean with it, you dig? And they gon' have to get they mind right, 'cause how you gonna get home?"
- 10. "Your eyes wide open, scopin', ropin' hold that thoroughbred/ Pussy wet like April showers, twerkin' power, thorough head."
- 9. "They say the world is finna end, so I made me a bucket list/ All I wanna do is just fuck; so this my fucking list! "
- 8. "I mean all I want for lunch, is a blunt and your girl."
- 7. "My girl is bow-legged, just do it like Bo Jackson."
- 6. "Fucked your girl last night: it only took a week."
- 5. "OK, now Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, put it in your kidney/ Got a new LS 450, ain't no keys in this do-hicky."
- 4. "Couple hoes in my stable, time to stabilize."
- 3. "Take you home complete her/ Then I skeet her and delete her."
- 2. "I'm allergic to the hater type, I'll take your wife, give her back/ Nine months after that, Similac."
- 1. "I fucked her on a pile of clothes/ She a closet freak ."
- Aziz Ansari on Hip-Hop Album Covers
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'
- A$AP Rocky's 'Live.Love.A$AP'
- Notorious B.I.G.'s 'Ready to Die'
- Dr. Dre's 'The Chronic'
- Jay-Z's 'The Blueprint 2'
- R. Kelly's 'Double Up'
- Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter IV'
- Meek Mill's 'Dreamchasers 2'
- Maybach Music Group's 'Self Made, Vol. 2'
- Nas' 'Life Is Good'
- Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'
- Waka Flocka Flame's 'Flockaveli'
- Most Expensive Hip-Hop Album Covers
- Nas' 'Stillmatic' Album
- Fat Joe's 'J.O.S.E. (Jealous Ones Still Envy)' Album
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'' Album
- Lil' Kim's 'La Belle Mafia' Album
- Cam'ron's 'Killa Season' Album
- LL Cool J's 'Mama Said Knock You Out' Album
- Eric B. & Rakim's 'Paid in Full' Album
- Master P's 'Da Last Don' Album
- E-40's 'In a Major Way' Album
- Tupac's 'All Eyez on Me' Album