Of course, Rihanna had a lot to confess about her true feelings for Brown, starting with the rumors of a romantic reconciliation. "We're very, very close friends," she said with tears in her eyes. "We built a trust again and that's it. We love each other and we probably always will. And that's not anything that we're gonna try to change. It's not something you can shut off if you've ever been in love."
The Bajan songstress admitted the two have been in touch since her restraining order against Breezy was lifted in February 2011, but they are not "seeing each other." "He is in a relationship of his own. I'm single," she insisted.
Rihanna says rebuilding a friendship with her ex "has not been easy," and "is awkward, because I still love him ... My stomach drops [when I see him] and I have to maintain this poker face ... suppress it."
Ri goes on to name Chris, "The love of my life." Watch a segment of her "Oprah's Next Chapter" interview in the video below.
Watch an Excerpt From Rihanna's Interview With Oprah
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can You Believe They're Related?
- Miley and Trace Cyrus
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- Britney and Bryan Spears
- Vanessa and Angela Simmons
- Jonas Brothers and Frankie Jonas
- Natasha and Daniel Beddingfield
- Ashanti and Kenashia Douglas
- Guys Who Love Wearing Makeup
- Adam Lambert
- 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto
- Robbie Williams
- Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong
- Pete Wentz
- Zac Efron
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers
- Boy George