Getty Images for FOX
On his official website, UKnowBigSean.com, the Finally Famous creator debuted a brief clip of the song and its accompanying video, which pays homage to '70s soul. He dons a floor-length fur coat and has a leggy, blonde bombshell on his arm as he spits rhymes like "I get lost in the night, faded off of that brown/ We could take shots of that white, realest n----s around."
Another track featuring J. Cole is set to drop Aug. 31.
Detroit serves as a precursor to the G.O.O.D. Music collaborative album, Cruel Summer, arriving Sept. 18, as well as Sean's sophomore LP, currently untitled.
Watch & Listen to a Preview of Big Sean's "How It Feel"
See 15 of the Best Hip-Hop & R&B Albums of 2012 (So Far)
- Nas, Life Is Good
- Elle Varner, Perfectly Imperfect
- Curren$y, The Stoned Immaculate
- Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Odd Future, The OF Tape Vol. 2
- Emeli Sande, Our Version of Events
- Ab-Soul, Control System
- R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- B.o.B., Strange Clouds
- Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Usher, Looking 4 Myself
- Schoolboy Q, Habits & Contradictions
- Robert Glasper Experiment, Black Radio
- Big K.R.I.T., Live From the Underground
- BJ the Chicago Kid, Pineapple Now-Laters
- Big Boi's Surprising Favorite Musicians
- Neil Young
- Kate Bush
- Slaughterhouse's 5 Memorable Album Moments
- Wildest Moment
- Worst Moment
- Proudest Moment
- Funniest Moment
- Important Moment