"I told y'all muthafuckas, don't count me out," she said as she rapped over the "N----s in Paris" instrumental.
Originally slated on the bill to make an appearance with rap veteran DMX, Eve was given her own solo spot. The femcee rocked an all-black fitted jumpsuit and hat and moved effortlessly during her set, delivering her hits from years past, all while her DJ spun records in the background.
The tattooed MC made her entrance to the stage with the uptempo track "Who's That Girl?" and then transitioned smoothly into "What Y'all Want?" Fans in the audience sang every word, proving her catalog was still fresh in their mind.
She also performed her 2003 track "Satisfaction" and 2007's "Give It to You," sans Sean Paul. The Philadelphia native then continued to show her further appreciation for reggae by covering her lines on Gen Stefani's 2004 smash "Rich Girl." Appropriately, "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" featuring the No Doubt lead singer on the song followed.
Before Eve made her adieus, she invited four ladies to the stage to rock out with her to "Tambourine," but a double number of eager fans -- both men and women and even two cute young boys -- graced the stage alongside her to dance to close the show.
See 15 of the Best Hip-Hop & R&B Albums of 2012 (So Far)
- Nas, Life Is Good
- Elle Varner, Perfectly Imperfect
- Curren$y, The Stoned Immaculate
- Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Odd Future, The OF Tape Vol. 2
- Emeli Sande, Our Version of Events
- Ab-Soul, Control System
- R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- B.o.B., Strange Clouds
- Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Usher, Looking 4 Myself
- Schoolboy Q, Habits & Contradictions
- Robert Glasper Experiment, Black Radio
- Big K.R.I.T., Live From the Underground
- BJ the Chicago Kid, Pineapple Now-Laters
- Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Most Expensive Hip-Hop Album Covers
- Nas' 'Stillmatic' Album
- Fat Joe's 'J.O.S.E. (Jealous Ones Still Envy)' Album
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'' Album
- Lil' Kim's 'La Belle Mafia' Album
- Cam'ron's 'Killa Season' Album
- LL Cool J's 'Mama Said Knock You Out' Album
- Eric B. & Rakim's 'Paid in Full' Album
- Master P's 'Da Last Don' Album
- E-40's 'In a Major Way' Album
- Tupac's 'All Eyez on Me' Album