Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department via Getty
According to TMZ, the "Gangsta's Paradise" rapper's son stormed the dwelling armed with a gun. Ivey forced the tenant to stay in the bathroom while the 22-year-old's "female prostitute friend" took apart the home, searching for valuables.
Earlier this week, Ivey agreed to the plea deal. He plead guilty to a felony robbery charge. In exchange, prosecutors will drop the remaining felonies against the hip-hopper's troubled son.
Ivey could serve between 42 months and 10 years in prison.
See 15 of the Best Hip-Hop & R&B Albums of 2012 (So Far)
- Nas, Life Is Good
- Elle Varner, Perfectly Imperfect
- Curren$y, The Stoned Immaculate
- Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Odd Future, The OF Tape Vol. 2
- Emeli Sande, Our Version of Events
- Ab-Soul, Control System
- R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- B.o.B., Strange Clouds
- Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Usher, Looking 4 Myself
- Schoolboy Q, Habits & Contradictions
- Robert Glasper Experiment, Black Radio
- Big K.R.I.T., Live From the Underground
- BJ the Chicago Kid, Pineapple Now-Laters
- Big K.R.I.T. & Killer Mike Celebrate Grandparents Day
- Killer Mike
- Big K.R.I.T.
- Big Boi's Surprising Favorite Musicians
- Neil Young
- Kate Bush