The rapper, whose sophomore album, O.N.I.F.C., arrives Dec. 4, gave a candid interview alongside his fiancee. The couple touched on how they first met, her "gold digger" status, his studio sessions at home with his lady love and details about his upcoming opus.
"I love my baby," Wiz shares. "She's gorgeous and it makes me look even cooler when I show how much I love her to other people." Rose explains how she disregards the negative perception of her love life. "I don't care if people say, 'Oh, you went from one rapper to another,' or whatever," she reveals. "I love him. I don't look at him as a rapper. I look at him as Cameron Thomaz, not even Wiz Khalifa."
The issue hits stands nationwide on Oct. 9.
- Wiz Khalifa
- French Montana
- French Montana
- Affion Crockett
- Best Albums of 2012 (So Far)
- Nas, Life Is Good
- Elle Varner, Perfectly Imperfect
- Curren$y, The Stoned Immaculate
- Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Odd Future, The OF Tape Vol. 2
- Emeli Sande, Our Version of Events
- Ab-Soul, Control System
- R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- B.o.B., Strange Clouds
- Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Usher, Looking 4 Myself
- Schoolboy Q, Habits & Contradictions
- Robert Glasper Experiment, Black Radio
- Big K.R.I.T., Live From the Underground
- BJ the Chicago Kid, Pineapple Now-Laters
- Aziz Ansari on Hip-Hop Album Covers
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'
- A$AP Rocky's 'Live.Love.A$AP'
- Notorious B.I.G.'s 'Ready to Die'
- Dr. Dre's 'The Chronic'
- Jay-Z's 'The Blueprint 2'
- R. Kelly's 'Double Up'
- Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter IV'
- Meek Mill's 'Dreamchasers 2'
- Maybach Music Group's 'Self Made, Vol. 2'
- Nas' 'Life Is Good'
- Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'
- Waka Flocka Flame's 'Flockaveli'