Jason Merritt, Getty Images
The show documents the compromises and demands that plague a fifth-grade school teacher dating a rapper with a lavish, wild career. The odd couple met eight years ago, and now have two children together, 5-year-old King Justice and 1-year-old Cali Dream.
In the show, Tiffney will be seen struggling to balance her love for Jayceon versus her complicated feelings about Game.
What if their love isn't strong enough to make it? And what about Game? How easy can it be for a famous rapper to marry a mild-mannered school teacher? Drama will surely ensue and viewers can watch it all begin on Nov. 19 at 9:30PM ET.
- Nas, Life Is Good
- Elle Varner, Perfectly Imperfect
- Curren$y, The Stoned Immaculate
- Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Odd Future, The OF Tape Vol. 2
- Emeli Sande, Our Version of Events
- Ab-Soul, Control System
- R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- B.o.B., Strange Clouds
- Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Usher, Looking 4 Myself
- Schoolboy Q, Habits & Contradictions
- Robert Glasper Experiment, Black Radio
- Big K.R.I.T., Live From the Underground
- BJ the Chicago Kid, Pineapple Now-Laters
- Aziz Ansari on Hip-Hop Album Covers
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'
- A$AP Rocky's 'Live.Love.A$AP'
- Notorious B.I.G.'s 'Ready to Die'
- Dr. Dre's 'The Chronic'
- Jay-Z's 'The Blueprint 2'
- R. Kelly's 'Double Up'
- Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter IV'
- Meek Mill's 'Dreamchasers 2'
- Maybach Music Group's 'Self Made, Vol. 2'
- Nas' 'Life Is Good'
- Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'
- Waka Flocka Flame's 'Flockaveli'
- Jay-Z Launches 40/40 Club in Brooklyn
- Adrienne Bailon
- J. Cole