Johnny Nunez, WireImage
While rap producer Swizz Beatz was nice enough to donate $10,000 to Hot 97's Hip Hop Heart Foundation for Hurricane Sandy victims, the State of New York would like him to pay an even bigger amount for unpaid taxes: $98,246.18 to be exact.
According to TMZ, on top of what Swizz owes N.Y., he owes $2.6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax debts.
Swizz, who is married to Alicia Keys, received a $652,727 lien in 2010 for delinquent taxes from 2008, but his lawyer said he was "negotiating an amicable resolution of the dispute."
The rapper (real name: Kasseem Dean) has not commented on the new report.
Keys and Swizz were married July 31, 2010.
- 1. Note Jay-Z's Discography
- 2. Embrace a Strip Club Hit
- 3. Pick a Sub-Genre
- 4. Look for Positivity
- 5. Watch Those Who Keep Pushing
- 6. Invest in the Brand
- 7. Look for Fitting Production
- 8. Go Against the Grain
- 9. Study Nas' Storytelling
- 10. Build & Diversify
- Halloween Costumes 2012
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart
- Rihanna & Friends
- Chris Brown & Friends
- Wiz Khalifa & Friend
- Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys
- Eminem's Crazy Career Moments
- 50 Cent, Eminem & Dr. Dre
- Eminem & Lindsay Lohan
- Eminem & Rihanna
- Eminem, Lady Gaga & Tracy Morgan
- Eminem & Jay-Z
- Eminem & Run-DMC
- Eminem & Obie Trice
- Eminem, Xzibit & Dr. Dre