Dave Kotinsky, Getty Images
City attorney's spokesman Frank Mateljan says the pleas were entered Friday. Brown's case is scheduled for its next hearing on Dec. 13.
Brown was arrested in October on suspicion of driving while under the influence. It was his second arrest for DUI this year in Los Angeles.
He also faces charges he was driving on a suspended license and did not have an ignition locking device on his car, as required from a previous case.
Brown pleaded no contest to drunken driving in April and entered rehab in August.
The 43-year-old is the former husband of Whitney Houston.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner
- Whitney Houston in Concert
- Whitney Houston and her mother, Cissy Houston
- Whitney Houston Salutes Clive Davis
- Whitney Houston: Glam at the Grammys
- Whitney Houston Live in New York
- Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown in Happier Times
- Whitney Houston's Family Day Out
- Whitney Houston Shines at the Grammys
- Whitney Houston Knocks Out the National Anthem
- Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown: The Early Years
- Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston: Fallen Friends
- Whitney Houston's First Grammy Win
- Stars Who've Passed Away in 2012
- Etta James
- Chris Lighty
- Whitney Houston
- Chuck Brown
- Don Cornelius
- Stars Surprising Studies
- Ice Cube
- Destiny's Child Michelle Williams
- Public Enemy's Chuck D
- Asher Roth
- Jill Scott
- Erykah Badu
- Ryan Leslie