According to TMZ, Pras hired Tyler to film a movie titled "Paper Dreams," about Somali pirates off the East African coast. But after the project wrapped, Pras alleges he never got the footage. In the lawsuit, Pras asks Tyler to return the footage or return the $70,000 Pras invested in the movie to cover filming and travel expenses.
But a spokesperson tells TMZ that Tyler is not in the wrong, saying, "Pras is trying to assert ownership on material that Marshall owns the copyright to."
The legal documents were filed Monday, Nov 26. A judge has yet to rule in the case.
- Nas, Life Is Good
- Elle Varner, Perfectly Imperfect
- Curren$y, The Stoned Immaculate
- Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Odd Future, The OF Tape Vol. 2
- Emeli Sande, Our Version of Events
- Ab-Soul, Control System
- R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- B.o.B., Strange Clouds
- Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Usher, Looking 4 Myself
- Schoolboy Q, Habits & Contradictions
- Robert Glasper Experiment, Black Radio
- Big K.R.I.T., Live From the Underground
- BJ the Chicago Kid, Pineapple Now-Laters
- Aziz Ansari on Hip-Hop Album Covers
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'
- A$AP Rocky's 'Live.Love.A$AP'
- Notorious B.I.G.'s 'Ready to Die'
- Dr. Dre's 'The Chronic'
- Jay-Z's 'The Blueprint 2'
- R. Kelly's 'Double Up'
- Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter IV'
- Meek Mill's 'Dreamchasers 2'
- Maybach Music Group's 'Self Made, Vol. 2'
- Nas' 'Life Is Good'
- Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'
- Waka Flocka Flame's 'Flockaveli'
- Jay-Z Launches 40/40 Club in Brooklyn
- Adrienne Bailon
- J. Cole