The battle between feuding Philly rappers Meek Mill and Cassidy appeared to have died a quiet, one-sided death, when Cassidy sparked things off again with a second diss track, "Me, Myself and iPhone," over the weekend.
Surprisingly, the second attempt worked, prompting Meek to finally fire back last night (Dec. 26), with his scalding "Repo."
"Really, fuckin' 'Condom Style,' get ya jig on/ You a clown ass n----, put a wig on," Meek raps on the Jahlil Beats-helmed heater, calling Cassidy out for his hilarious attempt at a Psy remix.
The misdirected beef initially sparked off back in November, when Meek suggested that he'd like to watch Cassidy battle Murda Mook for $100,000, and Cassidy attempted to bring the battle to Meek instead. Sadly, Meek denied Cassidy's attempts, and ignored his first diss, "The Diary of a Hustla."
"Where's the funeral? He expected to kill me wit that bullshit! 5 min song! Not 1 quotable bar!" Cassidy tweeted, following Meek's response last night. "They need to repo his rap book.. Lol."
To further add insult to injury, Meek instagrammed several funny photoshops of Cassidy, featuring the rapper attempting to take a boot off his car, and an invite to his funeral.
Meek claims there will be no more diss tracks from his side, but you can be assured that Cassidy will respond at least once.
- Nas' 'Stillmatic' Album
- Fat Joe's 'J.O.S.E. (Jealous Ones Still Envy)' Album
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'' Album
- Lil' Kim's 'La Belle Mafia' Album
- Cam'ron's 'Killa Season' Album
- LL Cool J's 'Mama Said Knock You Out' Album
- Eric B. & Rakim's 'Paid in Full' Album
- Master P's 'Da Last Don' Album
- E-40's 'In a Major Way' Album
- Tupac's 'All Eyez on Me' Album
- Fountain of Youth Faces in Hip-Hop & R&B
- Mariah Carey
- Pharrell Williams
- Jennifer Lopez
- LL Cool J
- Erykah Badu
- Queen Latifah
- Janet Jackson
- MC Lyte
- Toni Braxton
- Smokey Robinson
- Andre 3000
- Jay-Z Launches 40/40 Club in Brooklyn
- Adrienne Bailon
- J. Cole