Mike Coppola, Getty Images
Pepsi announced Friday that 100 fans will hit the stage when the Grammy-winning diva performs on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. A contest that kicks off Saturday will allow fans to submit photos of themselves in various poses, including head bopping, feet tapping and hip shaking. Those pictures will be used in a TV ad introducing Beyonce's halftime performance, and 50 of those people - along with a friend - will be selected to join the singer onstage.
The photo contest - at www.pepsi.com/halftime - ends Jan. 19, but Jan. 11 is the cut-off date for those interested in appearing onstage with Beyonce.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
Check Out Beyonce's First Week on Instagram
- Bey gets political.
- Bey back in the studio!
- Here she is showing off her latest outfit.
- Modeling a unique silk dress, the "Halo" singer looks as delicate as a china doll.
- Supporting Brooklyn due to her husband Jay-Z's roots!
- Back in the studio, Beyonce is channeling Bob Dylan. That bodes well for this new album!
- Beyonce's 31st Birthday Photos
- Beyonce was rocking yacht-style in a preppy sweater.
- Sexy as ever in a swimsuit and sweater, Bey never stops being a star.
- Beyonce's birthday wine.
- Birthday strawberries for Beyonce.
- Here's Queen Bey cutting her adorable cake - it looks home made! Wonder if Jay-Z made time in his busy schedule to bake it for h
- Fun Facts About Beyonce
- Beyonce & Blue Ivy Carter
- Beyonce & Jay-Z
- Beyonce & Solange Knowles
Follow @theboombox on Twitter | Like Us on Facebook | Sign Up for Newsletter