Known for making ladies swoon with his soulful ballads and romantic ditties, Robin Thicke shared his favorite R&B songs with us. The singer-songwriter understands the making of a classic tune, as 2006's 'Lost Without U' proved, and Thicke hopes to recreate the magic with his third studio album, 'Something Else,' due in stores today. The crooner's new project features a little bit of everything while staying true to his romantic side, which certainly qualifies him to count down his top five favorite R&B singles.
1. 'Real Love,' Mary J. Blige: According to Thicke, and almost every other Blige fan, 'Real Love' "ushered in era of hip hop soul."
2. 'What's Going On,' Marvin Gaye: Sound of God's voice telling us to love each other.
3. 'Let's Stay Together,' Al Green: Best love song ever.
4. 'Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough,' Michael Jackson: Best dance song ever.
5. 'Forever My Lady,' Jodeci: Me and my wife's song
Robin Thicke's new album, 'Something Else' is in stores now. Buy it on iTunes.