Getty Images for You Tube
Janet Jackson, on the other hand, revealed that she'll be spending the summer working on her new album. "I'll be working! Basically what I'm doing now; starting the process of getting the songs, of getting everything together for the album." [ThatGrapeJuice]
Though Mystikal is back in the clink, serving out an 81-day prison sentence for domestic abuse (hey, at least it wasn't rape!?), to hold fans over, the troubled rapper will be releasing a new mixtape, Origins, on July 30, around his release. [MTV]
El Debarge recently credited 50 Cent and Babyface for checking him into his latest rehab stint, and revealed that he had plans to work with Whitney Houston, just days before she died. "She said 'I need you, I wanna finish my album, I want you to sing with me...' I was just happy that she embraced me like that, and I wanted to do something, but the next thing I know, she was gone." [SingersRoom]
J. Cole has announced that he and Kendrick Lamar will be releasing a joint album. At least that means new Kendrick joints. [HipHopDX]
Iggy Azalea posted a photo of her ass on Instagram, then deleted it. [GlobalGrind]
Not really sure what the new obsession with Moscato is all about, but apparently Murphy Lee of the St. Lunatics has a new after-dinner drink called "Freaky Muscato" in stores. "I'm a wino, so it was a perfect situation for me, but it's a sparkling moscato, it's a dessert wine. It's crazy, and good as shit, man ... It's sweet enough for the ladies and strong enough for the men. The bottle crazy; you can sit up in the club and act like you cool, all that, man. Why get drunk, when you can get freaky?" Sounds terrible. [AllHipHop]
See Jay-Z in Beyonce's Tumblr Photos
- Destiny's Child poses in front of an old Destiny's Child photo.
- Beyonce shows her mint-colored toes.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z head to a basketball game.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z show off their matching footwear.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce
- Beyonce and Nephew Daniel Julez
- Bayonce and Jay-Z
- Beyonce and Sister Solange
- Beyonce and Sister Solange
- Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Disappointing Album Covers
- Missy Elliott, 'Da Real World'
- Foxy Brown, 'Chyna Doll'
- 50 Cent, 'The Massacre'
- R. Kelly, 'R. Kelly'
- E-40, 'In a Major Way'
- Drake, 'Take Care'
- Tyrese, '2000 Watts'
- Chris Brown, 'Exclusive'
- Lil Wayne, 'Lights Out'
- Ciara, 'Evolution'
- Hip-Hop Quiz
- 1. Which of these jobs best describes your daily 9-to-5?
- 2. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you throw on is:
- 3. You've just won the lottery. The first car you run out and buy is:
- 4. The person you'd want most to sit shotgun in your new ride is:
- 5. Your idea of a fun night on the town is:
- 6. Your idea of a "classic" video is:
- 7. Your drink of choice is:
- 8. In your spare time, you'd most likely be spotted:
- 9. Upon seeing your date get hit on at the club, you calmly:
- 10. You'd prefer to prove your hip-hop cred by:
- Nicki Minaj
Watch Jay-Z's "Money, Cash, Hoes" Feat. DMX Video