Johnny Nunez, WireImage
After forfeiting to Dizaster, his opponent in the Los Angeles war of words, Canibus whipped out a sheet of paper and tried to save some face -- "tried" being the key word. Even in the low-quality video below, the NYC rhymer's stilted wordplay is sure to induce cringing.
"You trying to battle on some pop shit," Canibus' barks, right after comparing Diz, for one reason or another, to "that Indian from 'Office Space.'" "And you weak!"
As things devolve from there, the crowd loses its patience, leading Canibus to chew everyone out.
"Yo, y'all wanna hear this shit or not?" he asks. "Yo, don't be a dick, man. I came out here, and you paid me my bread. They paid their bread ... let me spit my shit!"
He keeps going, saying this "ain't no regular battle -- this is about your intellectual power." Let's hope not.
- Looking 4 Myself, Usher
- Our Version of Events, Emeli Sande
- Live From the Underground, Big K.R.I.T.
- The One, Eric Benet
- Triple F Life: Fans, Friends & Family, Waka Flocka Flame
- Fortune, Chris Brown
- Life Is Good, Nas
- God Forgives, I Don't, Rick Ross
- Two Eleven, Brandy
- Based on a T.R.U. Story, 2 Chainz
- Love IV MMXII, The-Dream
- Braveheart, Ashanti
- O.N.I.F.C., Wiz Khalifa
- Dreams and Nightmares, Meek Mill
- Matangi, M.I.A.
- Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Disappointing Album Covers
- Missy Elliott, 'Da Real World'
- Foxy Brown, 'Chyna Doll'
- 50 Cent, 'The Massacre'
- R. Kelly, 'R. Kelly'
- E-40, 'In a Major Way'
- Drake, 'Take Care'
- Tyrese, '2000 Watts'
- Chris Brown, 'Exclusive'
- Lil Wayne, 'Lights Out'
- Ciara, 'Evolution'