Ray Tamarra, Getty Images
Prosecutors brought the revised indictment Friday accusing Rosemond of ordering others to kill a man in the Bronx in 2009 as payback for an assault on his 14-year-old son.
The 47-year-old chief executive of New York-based Czar Entertainment is already imprisoned. He was recently convicted in federal court in Brooklyn on drug trafficking charges.
Rosemond's lawyer did not immediately return a message seeking comment.
He is behind such hits as Salt-N-Pepa's "Shoop."
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- 1. Which of these jobs best describes your daily 9-to-5?
- 2. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you throw on is:
- 3. You've just won the lottery. The first car you run out and buy is:
- 4. The person you'd want most to sit shotgun in your new ride is:
- 5. Your idea of a fun night on the town is:
- 6. Your idea of a "classic" video is:
- 7. Your drink of choice is:
- 8. In your spare time, you'd most likely be spotted:
- 9. Upon seeing your date get hit on at the club, you calmly:
- 10. You'd prefer to prove your hip-hop cred by:
- Nicki Minaj
- Prodigy Reveals His Five Favorite Artists
- Lil' Kim
- Michael Jackson
- Jill Scott
- Marvin Gaye
- Female Rappers' "Oh No She Didn't" Moments
- 10. Lauryn Hill's Concert Meltdown
- 9. M.I.A. Flips the Bird
- 8. Lil' Kim Slays Nicki Minaj on 'Black Friday' Mixtape Cover
- 7. Diamond's Face Tattoo
- 6. Lil Mama Gets Lost in the Moment With Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
- 5. Remy Ma Shoots Her Friend ... Twice
- 4. Azealia Banks Starts Beef With T.I., Lil' Kim, Nicki Minaj & More
- 3. Nicki Minaj Exorcises Her Demons Onstage at 2012 Grammy Awards
- 2. Da Brat Attacks Hostess With a Rum Bottle
- 1. Foxy Brown Claws Manicurist Over $20 Bill Total