Arnold Turner, WireImage
"WIth the judge not considering my history to subtract some time, I'm just thankful for what time I do have," Buck told a local TV station.
The "Straight Outta Cashville" rhymer was arrested in August 2010 following an IRS raid and charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition. He's since faced other hardships, including an ongoing bankruptcy case -- many of his belongings will be auctioned off later this month -- and a March shooting that left his girlfriend wounded and SUV riddled with gun holes.
"I've had some rough times," Buck said. "I've been fighting the bankruptcy situation, and there were some court situations."
Given the luck he's been having on the outside, jail might not be so bad.
See Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Disappointing Album Covers
- Missy Elliott, 'Da Real World'
- Foxy Brown, 'Chyna Doll'
- 50 Cent, 'The Massacre'
- R. Kelly, 'R. Kelly'
- E-40, 'In a Major Way'
- Drake, 'Take Care'
- Tyrese, '2000 Watts'
- Chris Brown, 'Exclusive'
- Lil Wayne, 'Lights Out'
- Ciara, 'Evolution'
- Hip-Hop Quiz
- 1. Which of these jobs best describes your daily 9-to-5?
- 2. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you throw on is:
- 3. You've just won the lottery. The first car you run out and buy is:
- 4. The person you'd want most to sit shotgun in your new ride is:
- 5. Your idea of a fun night on the town is:
- 6. Your idea of a "classic" video is:
- 7. Your drink of choice is:
- 8. In your spare time, you'd most likely be spotted:
- 9. Upon seeing your date get hit on at the club, you calmly:
- 10. You'd prefer to prove your hip-hop cred by:
- Nicki Minaj
Watch Young Buck's Video for "Get Buck"