Produced by Jake One, Dre commences the track, rhyming of his early beginnings to his current success. "We started out mopping floors/ And now we front row at the awards/ No. 1 for the last 20 years/ If you real motherfucker scream 'Cheers,'" the Aftermath label creator raps.
Ross does his usual lines centered on women, money and music. "I only love her if her ass fat/ We used to listen to this track in my Maybach/ I'm just tryna be a billionaire/ Come and suck a dick for a millionaire," he spits.
Jay closes out the track with a verse that proves he's in a league all his own. "Ex D-boy used to park my Beamer/ Now look at me I can park in my own arena/ I only love her if her weave new/ I'm still a hood n---- what you want me to do," Hov rhymes.
Listen to Rick Ross' "3 Kings" Feat. Jay-Z & Dr. Dre
Listen to Rick Ross' Speak With Funkmaster Flex on the Creation of "3 Kings"
See Hip-Hop's Worst Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Sizzling Summer Flings
- B.o.B. & Taylor Swift
- Nas & Nicki Minaj
- J. Cole & Rita Ora
- Justin Bieber & Rihanna
- Lil Wayne & Jennifer Lopez
- Rick Ross & Erykah Badu
- Chris Brown & Brandy
- Meek Mill & Azealia Banks
- Drake & Teyana Taylor
- Machine Gun Kelly & Iggy Azalea
- Paid in Full 25-Year Anniversary