Moses Robinson, WireImage
A police report filed in Baton Rouge, La., and obtained by TMZ reveals Webbie, born Webster Gradney, Jr., attacked the woman in a Chase Suite Hotel early Thursday morning at 2:30AM. He apparently kicked the woman down a set of stairs and stole her purse, which had $340 inside. He was reportedly banned from the premises initially.
A rep for the Savage Life creator explains that the woman met him for the first time Wednesday evening. Webbie refutes the accusations, stating he never stole money from her -- the cash was his in the first place.
The southern MC was released on $9,000 bond.
Last year, Webbie was put in jail for marijuana possession after being pulled over in Tennessee for speeding. In 2008, he attempted to evade police during a routine traffic stop. The rhymer was subsequently arrested and charged with one count of felony eluding, one count of DUI and one misdemeanor count of possession of marijuana.
Take The BoomBox Hip-Hop Quiz
- 1. Which of these jobs best describes your daily 9-to-5?
- 2. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you throw on is:
- 3. You've just won the lottery. The first car you run out and buy is:
- 4. The person you'd want most to sit shotgun in your new ride is:
- 5. Your idea of a fun night on the town is:
- 6. Your idea of a "classic" video is:
- 7. Your drink of choice is:
- 8. In your spare time, you'd most likely be spotted:
- 9. Upon seeing your date get hit on at the club, you calmly:
- 10. You'd prefer to prove your hip-hop cred by:
- Nicki Minaj
- Worst Hip-Hop Jobs
- Lil Wayne's Wikipedia "Discography" Updater
- Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Driver
- Guy Who Cleans Up After a Rap Show
- Bodyguard for Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy
- Tax Attorney for Lil' Kim, Big Boi, MC Hammer, Nas & Many More
- Birdman's Car Washer
- Nicki Minaj's Hair Stylist
- The Weed Carrier
- Mixtape Timeline
- Late '80s
- Early '90s
- November 1995
- Jan. 16, 2007
- February 2009
- April 2010
- October 2011
- November 2011
- January 2012