Commemorating the 10th anniversary of Jam Master Jay's tragic death on Sept. 6, 2006, the headphones bear Jam Master Jay's logo and feature laser-engraved natural rosewood earcups, a classic record and needle design, and a leather carry bag.
The pairs we give away will be autographed by Jam Master Jay's son, DJ Jam Master J'son, who has been DJing with Run-D.M.C. during their reunion tour, rocking his dad's signature line.
To enter, follow @TheBoomBox and tweet us your favorite Run-D.M.C. line. Make sure to add the hashtag #CelebrateJMJ.
Two (2) lucky winners will take home limited autographed headphones (only 100 made).
The winners will be selected on Oct. 10, so start tweeting now! For more info on the BiGR Audio's Jam Master Jay headphone line, click here.
See Photos of Jay-Z's 40/40 Club Launch in Brooklyn
- Adrienne Bailon
- J. Cole
- Talib Kweli's Favorite Vinyl
- 'People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm,' A Tribe Called Quest
- 'Power,' Ice-T
- 'Don't Believe the Hype,' Public Enemy
- 'Do This My Way,' Kid 'n Play
- 'The Great Adventures of Slick Rick,' Slick Rick
- Big K.R.I.T. & Killer Mike Celebrate Grandparents Day
- Killer Mike
- Big K.R.I.T.