Cassidy set things off on Twitter once again last night (Nov. 14) when he revealed that he's recorded a Meek Mill diss, after Meek accused him of "not popping."
"I been popping for over a decade! N----s get 1 year in and get carried away.. I paved the way for these dudes.. N----s is scared," Cassidy wrote. "That would be the easiest 100k I ever made in my life.. It's like taking candy from a baby ... I'm putting out something new in a few mins 'The Diary of a Hustla' I'm talking that shit."
True to his word, Cassidy's Meek Mill diss, "The Diary of a Hustla," hit the 'net this morning. "Don't believe this n---a hustlin', this n---a bluffin'/ Look him in his eyes, the only time he cookin' pies is in the kitchen oven," Cassidy spits. "His fake ass better break fast before he get his food ate like an Egg McMuffin."
Meek has yet to respond.
See Hip-Hop's Most Expensive Album Covers Valued by a Jeweler
- Nas' 'Stillmatic' Album
- Fat Joe's 'J.O.S.E. (Jealous Ones Still Envy)' Album
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'' Album
- Lil' Kim's 'La Belle Mafia' Album
- Cam'ron's 'Killa Season' Album
- LL Cool J's 'Mama Said Knock You Out' Album
- Eric B. & Rakim's 'Paid in Full' Album
- Master P's 'Da Last Don' Album
- E-40's 'In a Major Way' Album
- Tupac's 'All Eyez on Me' Album
- Fountain of Youth Faces in Hip-Hop & R&B
- Mariah Carey
- Pharrell Williams
- Jennifer Lopez
- LL Cool J
- Erykah Badu
- Queen Latifah
- Janet Jackson
- MC Lyte
- Toni Braxton
- Smokey Robinson
- Andre 3000
- Jay-Z Launches 40/40 Club in Brooklyn
- Adrienne Bailon
- J. Cole