Mike Coppola, Getty Images
According to the site, Allocco alleges he was kidnapped in December 2011 because Nas was a no-show at a New Year's Eve concert in Angola, Africa, even after accepting the $300,000 pay.
Allocco claims he was taken hostage at gunpoint and held for ransom by the promoters because they wanted their cash back.
In the lawsuit, Allocco wants Nas to pay for the damages suffered while he was held captive for 50 days.
He alleges he was beaten and threatened constantly, and claims he suffered psychologically, physically and financially, since while he was taken, he couldn't do any business, thus losing his home and company. He was released from the captors in February 2012.
Nas didn't respond to TMZ for comment regarding the new lawsuit.
But in an interview with MTV News earlier this year, Nas said he never made official arrangements with the promoter.
"The business wasn't handled," he told MTV News via Us Weekly. "There was nothing sent to me, and there were no flights. By the time he did send money -- he did eventually send money to me -- it was too late to go. I didn't even have a visa to get in the country." Us reports that the rapper returned the advance after the concert was canceled.
See Nas' Life Is Good in the Best Hip-Hop & R&B Albums of 2012 (So Far)
- Nas, Life Is Good
- Elle Varner, Perfectly Imperfect
- Curren$y, The Stoned Immaculate
- Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Odd Future, The OF Tape Vol. 2
- Emeli Sande, Our Version of Events
- Ab-Soul, Control System
- R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- B.o.B., Strange Clouds
- Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Usher, Looking 4 Myself
- Schoolboy Q, Habits & Contradictions
- Robert Glasper Experiment, Black Radio
- Big K.R.I.T., Live From the Underground
- BJ the Chicago Kid, Pineapple Now-Laters
- Outrageous & Extravagant Hip-Hop and R&B Weddings
- Timbaland & Monique Idlett: Prominent Producer & Wife Wed on Private Island
- Black Eyed Peas' Taboo & Jaymie Dizon: Boyz II Men Sings for Bride & Groom's First Dance
- Eric Benet & Manuela: Bride Breaks Pregnancy News During Wedding Reception
- Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown: A Concert-Sized Ceremony for a Pop Queen & Her R&B King
- Treach & Pepa: Hip-Hop's First Power Couple Tie the Knot
- Kelis & Nas: Bride Dons Bright Green Wedding Dress
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz: Married on the Mediterranean Sea
- T.I. & Tiny: Royal-Style Arrival in a Horse-Drawn Carriage
- Monica & Shannon Brown: Bride Rocks $1 Million in Jewels & Has 40-Piece Gospel Choir
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: Renew Vows in Front of the Eiffel Tower
- Most Expensive Hip-Hop Album Covers
- Nas' 'Stillmatic' Album
- Fat Joe's 'J.O.S.E. (Jealous Ones Still Envy)' Album
- 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'' Album
- Lil' Kim's 'La Belle Mafia' Album
- Cam'ron's 'Killa Season' Album
- LL Cool J's 'Mama Said Knock You Out' Album
- Eric B. & Rakim's 'Paid in Full' Album
- Master P's 'Da Last Don' Album
- E-40's 'In a Major Way' Album
- Tupac's 'All Eyez on Me' Album